The Toronto Raptors were founded in 1995 and joined the league together with the Vancouver Grizzlies as part of the NBA's Canada expansion. The name was chosen because at the time of the founding, the dinosaur hype thanks to the movie Jurassic Park was to be used to attract fans. With homegrowns like Damon Stoudemire, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter, Chris Bosh, DeMar DeRozan or Pascal Siakam, the Raptors always managed to build strong teams. But only the changes of Kyle Lowry, Marc Gasol and especially Kawhi Leonard, as well as the promotion from assistant coach Nick Nurse to head coach, made it possible for a Canadian team to win its first NBA title in 2019.
What cap styles and designs are available in Toronto Raptors Caps?
The following designs are offered :
- New Era 59fifty (Fitted cap with flat visor).
- New Era 39thirty (Fitted Cap with curved visor)
- New Era 9fifty (Classic Snapback Cap with flat visor)
- New Era 9fifty Stretch (Snapback Cap with curved visor)
- New Era 9forty (Adjustable size cap with curved visor)
- New Era Trucker (Trucker Mesh Cap with Snapback Closure)
- Mitchell & Ness 110 Flexfit (Snapback Cap with curved visor)
- Mitchell & Ness Snapback (Classic snapback cap with flat visor)
- Winter Caps
What colors and logos are most popular on Toronto Raptors caps?
The team colors of the Toronto Raptors were red and purple in the beginning. The logo consisted of a red Raptor wearing a jersey and basketball, with a black and purple circle in the background and the team name in silver. In 2009, the color purple was removed from the logo. In 2015 came the big rebranding and the Raptors replaced the dino with a circular logo, with a gray basketball in the center with a Raptor claw running through it. Both logos are popular with fans. Toronto Raptors caps with the dinosaur are primarily offered by Mitchell an Ness, while the current logo is mostly seen on Toronto Raptors caps from New Era.
Most popular caps:
- NEW ERA TORONTO RAPTORS BLACK AND GOLD 9FIFTY SNAPBACK CAP
- MITCHELL & NESS TORONTO RAPTORS SIMPLE BLACK 110 FLEXFIT SNAPBACK
- NEW ERA 9FORTY TORONTO RAPTORS THE LEAGUE CAP MITCHELL & NESS
- TORONTO RAPTORS BLACK WOOL SOLID SNAPBACK CAP
- MITCHELL & NESS TORONTO RAPTORS TEAM ARCH BLACK SNAPBACK
What cap styles are most popular for Toronto Raptors caps?
Fans of the 90s like to wear classic snapbacks from Mitchell & Ness with the dinosaur logo. Cap collectors are mostly in the 59Fifty Fitted Caps range, as these are rather rare to find in the NBA range. Classic 9Fifty snapbacks from New Era are the classic, while 9Forty caps are more modern and tighter cut and therefore popular with fashion-conscious fans. This category also includes 110 Flexfit Caps from Mitchell & Ness and 9Fifty Stretch from New Era, both of which feature curved visors and a fixed crown. From which brands does TOPPERZSTORE currently offer Toronto Raptors Caps? At TOPPERZSTORE we offer Toronto Raptors Caps with current logo from New Era and Mitchell & Ness with the classic logo. Does TOPPERZSTORE offer exclusive Toronto Raptors Caps? Yes, we also offer exclusive Toronto Raptors caps. Under the tab NBA - Toronto Raptors - Caps on the page above you will find all Toronto Raptors Caps we offer. If you are still missing something and would like to have more styles, feel free to send us feedback on Toronto Raptors Caos you would still like to have in the store.